IBPS Clerical: Knowing is succeeding!
IBPS Clerical jobs got even more exciting! With over 19243 jobs on offer by 19 public sector banks, IBPS Common Written Exam (CWE) for clerical positions is sure to witness a huge rush in the upcoming year. With just 19243 seats for offer in the year 2016, the stakes are getting higher each passing year.
Some more important information updates for IBPS CWE 2016 clerical positions:
- Announcement related to IBPS CWE Clerical 2016 is already been made.
- IBPS CWE Clerical 2016 will be conducted in November (prelims) & December (Mains) 2016.
- Changed eligibility rules for IBPS Clerical exams say that:
- An applicant aspiring to be a clerk must have completed his/her graduation
- The applicant should not be less than 20 years and more than 28 years
The selection procedure for IBPS Clerical jobs is as follows-
- The candidates will have to pass in each of the objective test.
- The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank
- Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank
- Preliminary exam serves as screening for Main exam
- But now there will be no interviews for IBPS Clerk VI recruitment and 100% weightage will be of Main exam.
IBPS Clerical 2016 is an exam has changed the way banks used to conduct exams for entrance. While the IBPS positions in India increase every year with more and more banks and branches opening up, the IBPS Clerical exam itself has become more specific and comprehensive at the same time. While the IBPS written exam has both objective type and subjective type questions, the group discussion and interivew further put the candidates' merit to test. This is a fair and transparent system where IBPS candidates get to showcase their talent amply. The successful candidates of IBPS exams get to fill their preferences too for Indian banks. If you are passionate about a career in public sector banking, this is the way to go.