BMB PO Exam Notification
The Bhartiya Mahila Bank Ltd. the first women’s Public Sector Bank in India has become operational from 19th November, 2013 and is presently having- 23- branches. The Bank has ambitious plan for operations on a PAN India level with the key objective of focusing on the banking needs of women and promoting their economic empowerment.
Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd., is on its marks to knock in June 2014. Bharatiya Mahila Bank Ltd., will select candidates for 200 posts of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale I (JM G/S –I) across India. The ON-LINE APPLICATIONS begins from June 12th 2014 ends on June 25th 2014.
Candidates who have been kept in the reserve list vide notification dated 01.04.2014 by IBPS for provisional allotment under CWE PO / MT-III conducted by Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS) and have not been provisionally allotted by IBPS to any of the Participating Organisations and conform to the eligibility criteria stipulated herein below can apply.
|Opening Date for Registration||12th June 2014|
|Closing Date for Registration||25th June 2014|
The candidate should be aged Minimum 20 Years to maximum 30 Years as on 01.06.2014: i.e. candidates must not have their Date of Birth earlier than 02.06.1984 and not later 01.06.1994 (both dates inclusive). The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates
- Educational Qualification
A degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The date of passing the examination which reckons for eligibility will be the date appearing on the Mark Sheet or Provisional Certificate. All educational qualifications should be from a recognised university/ Board.
How to apply
- Since the registration is online so the applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID and it should be the same email ID registered for CWE-PO/MT-III.
- Applicants are first required to go to the Bank's website www.bmb.co.in and open the link 'Careers-Ongoing Recruitment Exercises'.
- Candidates can apply Online by visiting the Recruitment Page of the Bank's website and going to the sublink titled "Online APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS".
- Click on this sublink and log-in using their Registration Number & Password issued for CWE PO/MT-III, fill in the details and submit the on-line application form
Salary & Emoluments:
SCALE OF PAY:-`14500 –600 x 7 / 18700 -700 x 2 / 20100 –800 x 7 / 25700.
Emoluments :- At present, initial monthly emoluments of Junior Management Grade/ Scale I Officers, including DA, HRA & CCA are approximately `30,759/- in a Metropolitan Centre. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
Why should you apply in Bhartiya Mahila Bank?
Visit mycareerlift.com and access career lift competitive online and offline test packages to ensure your sure shot success.
If you wish to apply, HURRY !!!