- No Data Available
Christ University Entrance test 2015
Christ University invites application for its Entrance Test for various Undergraduate courses in management. It offers Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA); Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) – BBA (Honos) ; Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance & International Business) - BBA (Finance & IB) in Bangalore.
|Closing Date for online Registration||18th April 2015|
|Date of examination||26th April 2015|
|Date of Micro Presentation and Personal Interview( will be intimated at the entrance test venue)||26th April to 29th April 2015|
|Declaration of selection||2nd May 2015|
Selection Process: Entrance test followed by micro presentation of 90 seconds and personal interview.
Eligibility for undergraduate programme
Candidate should have passed (10+2) exam in any discipline from Karnataka PUC Board / CBSE / ISC or equivalent is the minimum eligibility to apply.
The Pattern of Exam: The test will be on (i) English Language, comprehension skills and verbal reasoning, (ii) General Knowledge and current affairs (iii) Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, Fundamental Mathematical Operations (iv) Critical, Analytical and logical Reasoning (v) Data Analysis and Interpretation (Total 120 questions of 120 marks with time duration of 2 hours )
*There is negative marking of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer
Application fee: Rs 1000/-
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply online through official website of www.christuniversity.in
- Before filling the form obtain A copy of the remitted SBI Application Processing Fee Challan of Rs 1000/- (Non- refundable) from any Core Banking Branch of State Bank of India /A Valid Credit / Debit Card / Net banking facility.
- A valid email ID for further communication (A System generated e-mail confirmation with the application number and date of birth entered into the Online Application will be sent to the provided e-mail ID.
- Copy of statement of marks and certificates of Class 10, Class 11 (Mandatory) or 12 (whichever is available)
- Fill-in all applicable fields in the Online Application Form after which Click "Submit"
- On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. Incase you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data/details and then click “Confirm Submission”.
- After submitting, you will receive the Application Number and your Date of Birth with the option to print your application form.
- Kindly print and sign the application form after filling in further details on the printed application form. Keep a Copy of the application form for your further reference and to produce at the time of selection process.
- Candidates need to send the following documents
- Copy of the SBI Application Processing Fee paid Challan /Online Payment Acknowledgment Slip.
- 2.2 recent passport size (Photo size of 35mm x 45 mm) and 2 stamp size photographs wearing Formal Dress with White background - Standard Indian Passport Format. This Photograph will appear in the Final Degree Certificate (Write your name and application number behind the photographs).
- The original filled-in printed application form duly signed by the parent/guardian and the candidate.
- Copy of Statement of marks of Class 10 and Class 11/12 (Mandatory).
- Copy of Transfer Certificate from last qualified Institution (If Available).
- Copy of Migration Certificate for candidates from outside of Karnataka (If available).
- Copy of Passport and Visa Page (If available) if from Outside India.
Through registered post or courier service at
The Office of Admissions,
Hosur Road, Bangalore - 560 029
Candidates may submit the forms directly (In-Person) at;
Office of Admissions,
Christ University Main Campus,
Bangalore – 29
CareerLift wishes you all the best for Christ University Entrance test 2015!