CS Foundation Entrance Test June 2016
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is pleased to notify that the CS Foundation entrance Test will be held on 4th and 5th June 2016 in two sessions.
Closing Date for Registration
25th March 2016
Last date of Payment of fees
25th March 2016
Date of online examination
4th June 2016 & 5th June 2016
The Exam: It is a computer based objective test
|Date of Exam||Papers||Time duration|
|4th June 2016||1. Business Environment and Entrepreneurship (50 questions of 100 marks)||9:30 am to 11 am(for 1st batch)12 Noon to 1:30 pm (for 2nd batch)||Total time will be of 90 minutes in one sitting for both the subjects/ papers|
|2. Business Management Ethics and communication(50 questions of 100 marks)||2:30 pm to 4 pm (for 3rd batch)5 pm to 6:30 pm (for 4th batch)|
|5th June 2016||3. Business Economics
(50 questions of 100 marks)
|9:30 am to 11 am(for 1st batch)12 Noon to 1:30 pm (for 2nd batch)||Total time will be of 90 minutes in one sitting for both the subjects/ papers|
|4. Fundamental of Accounting and Auditing (50 questions of 100 marks)||2:30 pm to 4 pm (for 3rd batch)5 pm to 6:30 pm (for 4th batch)|
- Educational Qualification
The student should be 10+2 pass or equivalent from a recognized institution.
Examination fee: Rs 1200/-
How to apply
- Candidates must apply online via www.icsi.edu
- Click the online service button at the top.
- Go to students’ tab and click on Student Registration
- Click on proceed to registration
- Select the course type as ‘Foundation’
- Fill other fields
- Mode of payment is online as well as offline.
- Click ‘Make Payment’
- Online payment can be done by credit cards/ debit cards/ net banking
- Offline payment through Bank Challan system
- Candidate will subsequently get the user name and password at their email id
- Log in again, go to the ‘Student’ and click on my account.Go to manage account
- Upload the soft copies of required documents at the link sent to your email id.
- Scanned photo and signature
- 10th pass certificate in DOB link.
- Certificate or mark sheet of class 12th
- Roll number (if appearing in 12th exam)
- Reserved Category certificate
- Once the application gets approved then students can download their e- identity card/ registration letter from the website.
- Students must get the e- identity card or registration letter attested by Principal of school or college / any gazette officer/ Manager of nationalized bank.