- No Data Available
DAVV is the only state University in Madhya Pradesh accredited with 'A' grade by NAAC in 2015. It conducts CET for various undergraduate and post graduate programmes. It has 27 University Teaching Departments and 270 affiliated colleges the University.
The Common Entrance Test conducted by DAVV has mainly 4 groups i.e. A, B, C and D. These groups are made on basis of different streams or disciplines like Group A is for post graduate courses, Group B is for integrated and undergraduate courses for commerce/science students. Group C is dedicated to integrated and undergraduate courses for science stream and Group D is reserved for Law aspirants. The candidate can opt for all the groups test, if eligible. The test timings will be different.
Our area of concern is Group B and its details are summarized below.
|Group||Courses Offered||Name of Institute||Eligibility||No. of Seats|
|B||MBA(e-Commerce)-5 Yrs||Institute of Management Studies(IMS)||12th in any stream with 50%||60|
|B||MBA(Mgmt. Science)-5 Yrs||International Institute of Professional Studies(IIPS)||12th in any stream with 50%||120|
|B||B.Com(Hons)-3Yrs||International Institute of Professional Studies(IIPS)||12th in commerce/ Science with 50%||60|
|B||M.Sc (Electronic Media)-5 Yrs||Educational Multimedia Research Centre(EMRC)||12th in any stream with 50%||50|
|B||MBA(Foreign Trade)-5 Yrs||School of Commerce(SOC)||12th in any stream with 50%||120|
|B||B.Com. (A/c & Tax Mgmt.)||School of Commerce(SOC)||12th in Commerce/Science with 50%||120|
|B||B.A. (Hons) Mass Comm.||School of Journalism and Mass Communication(SJMC)||12th in any stream with 50%||70|
|B||B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) 5 Yrs||School of Law(SOL)||12th in any stream with 50%||60|
Group B – CET Test Centers
The examination centers will be at Allahabad, Bhopal, Delhi, Gwalior, Indore, Kota and Raipur. Time and venue of test will be given along with admit card. University reserves the right to withdraw and allocate another center. The probable description of important time durations is as follows:
|Online Application||:||Mid week of April|
|Last Date of Application||:||Mid Week of May|
|Exam Date||:||First week of June|
|Date of First Counseling||:||Last week of June|
|Commencement of Classes||:||First week of July|
CET Exam Pattern
The papers will have objective type questions, having choices a, b, c, d and e each. The answer sheet should be carefully filled up by the candidate as instructed on the question-paper booklet. The written test papers will be in English.
The Test for Group B includes 75 questions in all; following section will have 15 questions each:
- Quantitative Ability
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence
- English Language Comprehension
- General Awareness and Awareness of Socio-economic environment
Declaration of Result
The list of all candidates who appear for the Entrance Test, indicating their merit are displayed on the University/ Individual institute notice boards as well as on the University website (www.dauniv.ac.in). However, candidates in their order of merit are called for counseling. The admission of a candidate to a particular programme is decided on the basis of CET merit and as per the reservation policy by the Admission Committee at the time of counseling.
- A candidate can apply to appear in CET through submitting an online application form available at www.mponilne.gov.in select 'Citizen Services', click on 'University' & open 'DAVV' link to fill form.
- Candidate must carry a PHOTOGRAPH with SIGNATURE space for filling the online application form.
- Candidates need to ensure correctly marked category. Change of category is not accepted thereafter at any stage.
- Online application fee for CET is usually Rs. 1000/- + Rs. 50/- (Online Service Charges). Candidate can pay fee online through MP Online authorized KIOSK in MP or pay any ATM cum Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking from anywhere. If their amount is deducted & receipt has not generated then in that case they may pay another fee, previous amount will be reverted automatically into their a/c. For more detail call customer care no. 0755 - 4019401 to 406 (six lines).
- No documents are to be enclosed along with the online application form. Only photograph is to be attached along with the online form.
- Candidate is required to report at the given date and time at the test center mentioned in the Admit card.
- In case any Board of examination/ University / Institute do not show percentage of marks in the mark sheet, a certificate from the competent authority of the Board/ University Institute must be produced stating equivalent percentage of marks as well
- If reserved seats remain vacant in any course on the day of last counseling, vacant seats will be converted to general category.