- No Data Available
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University- IPUCET
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts its own Common Entrance Test (IPU-CET) examination for various undergraduate courses. Under IPU-CET code 125 - BBA & Allied Programmes are as follows-
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Banking & Insurance) - BBA (B&I)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Computer Aided Management) - BBA (CAM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Tour and Travel Management) - BBA (T&TM)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Modern Office Management) - BBA (MOM
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, 'A' Grade accreditation with NAAC, established by Government of NCT of Delhi under the provisions of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Act, 1998.
Common Entrance Test (CET)
Common Entrance Test (IPU-CET) is held every year for all regular programmes run in University Schools of Study and affiliated colleges of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The candidates are admitted on the basis of merit list of IPU-CET. A candidate has to submit the Application Form to get his/her Roll Number, Examination Center, Date and Time of Examination etc. Usually the IPU-CET is conducted in the last week of May and the results are declared by the first week of June as per fixed schedule to facilitate time bound counseling.
- The mode of application for IPU-CET is online.
- The candidate is charged Rs. 750/- as Common Entrance Test Fee and application form which is made available in the month of February.
- The Admit Cards are made available 7 days before the actual commencement of the CET and are sent only by e-mail. The same can be downloaded by using candidates log-in ID and password.
- One application form is valid only for One CET Code. For applying in more than One CET Code, the applicant should apply separately.
The eligibility criteria for IPU-Bachelors in Business Administration (B.B.A)
- Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with BBA a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* and must also have passed English (core or elective or functional) as a subject.
* Aggregate of 50% marks in the 12th class for the purpose of eligibility will be taken as the aggregate of best four subjects including one language and compulsory subject (s).
The syllabus/exam pattern for entrance exam of IPU-Bachelors in Business Administration (B.B.A) is given below
|Subject||Number of Questions||Time|
|English Language & Comprehension||25%||
2 Hours 30 Min
|Logical and Analytical Ability||25%|
|Aptitude related to the field of management and for communication skills||25%|
- The IPU-CET is paper based test
- Each question shall carry four marks. One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer
- The Written Test will carry 600 marks