IBPS Bank clerk exam
The IBPS is on its marks to knock in December 2014. The IBPS Bank Clerk will select candidates for posts of Clerks-IV across India. The online registration of application begins from 12/8/2014 ends on 1/9/2014
Date of Examination
|Closing Date for Registration||1/9/2014|
|Payment of fees online||12/8/2014 to 1/9/2014|
|Payment of fees offline||14/8/2014 to 3/9/2014|
|Tentative dates of online examination||06/12/2014, 07/12/2014,|
|20/12/2014, 21/12/2014, 27/12/2014|
|Date of declaration of results||January 2015|
Age (As on 01.08.2014):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
I.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1986 and not later than 01.08.1994 (both dates inclusive).
Candidate should have a Degree Graduation in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid. Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
(Some questions may be put at the time of interview to ascertain the candidate’s familiarity with the Official Language of the State/UT)
There is first written exam (online objective type test) followed by interview.
The Pattern of Exam:
- Objective test: The test will be online objective type, consisting of (i) General Awareness (with special reference to banking) (ii) English Language (iii) Numerical Aptitude (iv) Reasoning Ability (v) Computer Knowledge (200 marks).
Duration: 2 hours
Note: There will be negative marking for wrong answers in the objective test. ¼ th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The candidates will have to pass in each of the objective test.
- The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank
- Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, only certain number of candidates from the merit list will be called for interview
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online test and interview taken together.
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply online through official website of the bank www.ibps.in between 12/8/2014 and 1/9/2014
- Candidates have to apply online but the mode of payment can be done online as well as offline.
- Candidates can do online payment through Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking
- Candidates can do offline payment also. They need to take out print out of system generated fee payment challan and present it at the CBS branches of any one of the 7 Public Sector Banks- Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India with the requisite fee
Application fee and Intimation charge: Non Refundable
|Serial no.||Category||Total amount|
|1||SC/ST/PWD/ EXSM||Rs 100/-|
- Candidates must scan their photographs and signatures.
- After filing the application form, they have to submit the data or save it.
- After this the candidates will get a provisional registration number and password. They should note it down for further usage.
- Candidates must take out the printout of the application form before submitting it online
- Three days after the payment of fees, the candidates will receive registration confirmation either by SMS/ Email
Why should you take IBPS Bank Clerk (IV) exam?
- It gives you government job that promises not only decent salary but numerous perks and facilities like Dearness allowance (DA), Conveyance allowance, Dearness allowance (DA), License Foster Care (LFC) for India, medical aid etc.
- It is socially prestigious to become Bank Clerk in the country’s reputed banks
- It is open for any graduate of any stream or caste or category within the age limit
Visit mycareerlift.com and access career lift competitive online and offline test packages to ensure your sure shot success
If you wish to apply, HURRY !!!