IBPS PO/MT exam
New IBPS CWE PO/MT – VI Exam pattern, eligibility, syllabus, selection procedure
As per the latest available notification of IBPS, the IBPS CWE PO/MT – VI Exam pattern, eligibility, syllabus, selection procedure are as follows.
The Changed Exam pattern of IBPS CWE PO/MT – VI exam
There have been two tier examinations for recruitment of IBPS PO/MT from CWE- VI onwards. All the candidates who will register themselves under CWE PO/MT– V will be called for Preliminary examination. Those who will qualify the Prelims will be shortlisted for the Main examination. In final selection the marks of Prelims won’t get counted. And those who will qualify mains exam will be called for interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Mains online test and interview taken together. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of CWE (Main exam) and interview will be 80:20 respectively
|Online Registration||26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016|
|Payment of fees online||26.07.2016 to 13.08.2016|
|Availability of call letters for pre exam training||23.09.2016 to 08.10.2016|
|Conduction of pre exam training||03.10.2016 to 08.10.2016|
|Availability of call letters for Preliminary exam||October 2016|
|Tentative dates of Preliminary online examination||16.10.2016, 22.10.2016 23.10.2016|
|Date of declaration of Preliminary results||November 2016|
|Availability of call letters for Online Main Exam||November 2016|
|Online Main Exam||20.11.2016|
|Date of declaration of Main results||December 2016|
Eligibility for IBPS PO
Age (As on 01.07.2015): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1995 (both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualification (As on 01.08.2015)
Candidate should have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid. Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
There is first Preliminary online objective type test followed by Online Main exam and interview.
The Pattern of Exam:
- Preliminary online Objective test: The test will be online objective type, consisting of (i) English Language (30 questions of 30 marks) (ii) Quantitative Aptitude (35 questions of 35 marks) (iii) Reasoning Ability (35 questions of 35 marks). The total maximum marks will be 100
- Mains online exam : Online Objective test: The test will be online objective type, consisting of (i) Reasoning Ability (50 questions of 50 marks in 40 minutes) (ii) English Language (40 questions of 40 marks in 30 minutes) (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions of 50 marks in 40 minutes) (iv) General Awareness with special reference to banking (40 questions of 40 marks in 20 minutes) (v) Computer Knowledge (20 questions of 20 marks in 10 minutes). The total maximum marks will be 200 and the total time duration will be of 140 minutes
- For both Preliminary and Main exam - there will be negative marking for wrong answers in the objective test. ¼ th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer
- Except the English language paper rest all the papers will be available in both Hindi and English Language.
- Cutoff Score - Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview. Depending on the number of vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Interview : 100 marks
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the main examination of IBPS CWE PO/MT –VI will subsequently be called for an interview.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of CWE (exam) and interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in CWE PO/MT-III and Interview.
A candidate should qualify both in the CWE and interview to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process, details of which will be available subsequently on IBPS website.
Process of Registration
As per the latest available notification of IBPS the candidates can get themselves registered for IBPS CWE PO/MT-VI exam through online mode only and there will be a single registration for both preliminary as well as Main examination where ever applicable.
Mode of Payment
Mode of payment of application fees or intimation charges has to be done online only through Debit cards (Master / Visa/ Ru Pay/ Maestro), Credit cards, Internet banking, IMPS, Mobile Wallet and Cash cards. No other option of mode of payment shall be entertained.