IBPS Specialist officer Exam 2015
The IBPS is on its marks to knock in Feb 2015. The IBPS SO will select candidates for posts of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I), Law Officer (Scale-I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I) and Marketing Officer (Scale-I) across India. The online registration of application begins from 18/11/2014 ends on 9/12/2014.
|Closing Date for Registration||9/12/2014|
|Payment of fees online||18/11/ 2014 to 9/12/2014|
|Tentative dates of online examination||14/2/2015 & 15/2/2015|
|Date of declaration of results||February 2015|
Age (As on 01/11/2014): Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1984 and not later than 01/ 11/1994 (both dates inclusive)
- Educational Qualification (As on 9/12/2014)
- IT officer (scale I): Candidates should possess 4 year Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation or Post Graduation Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications or Graduation having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I): 4 year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I): Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree (Graduation) level or Post Graduation degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the Degree (Graduation) level
- Law Officer (Scale-I) : Graduation in LLB and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I): Graduate and full time Post Graduate degree or Full time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR/ HRD/ Social Work/ Labor law.
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I): Graduate and Full time MBA Marketing / Full time two years PGDBA/ PGDBM with specialization in marketing.
There is Online Common written exam followed by interview.
The Pattern of Exam:
i. For Law Officer (Scale-I) & Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
Online test: The test will be online objective type, consisting of (i) General Awareness (with special reference to banking) (ii) English Language (iii) Reasoning Ability (iv) Professional Knowledge (200 marks).
Duration: 120 mins
ii. For I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I), HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I) and Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
Online test: The test will be online objective type, consisting of (i) Quantitative Aptitude (ii) English Language (iii) Reasoning Ability (iv) Professional Knowledge (200 marks).
Duration: 120 mins
Note: All the above tests except for English Language test will be available in both the languages.. There will be negative marking for wrong answers in the objective test. ¼ th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Interview of 100 marks
- The candidates will have to pass in each of the test.
- The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank
- Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, only certain number of candidates from the merit list will be called for interview
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online test and interview taken together.
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply online through official website of the bank www.ibps.in between 18/11/2014 and 9/12/2014
- Candidates have to apply online and the mode of payment is also online only.
- Candidates can do online payment through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Application fee and Intimation charge: Non Refundable
|Serial no.||Category||Total amount|
- Candidates must scan their photographs and signatures.
- After filing the application form, they have to submit the data or save it.
- After this the candidates will get a provisional registration number and password. They should note it down for further usage.
- Candidates must take out the printout of the application form before submitting it online
- Three days after the payment of fees, the candidates will receive registration confirmation either by SMS/ Email
Why should you take IBPS SO exam?
Visit mycareerlift.com and access career lift competitive online and offline test packages to ensure your sure shot success
If you wish to apply, HURRY !!!