- No Data Available
IIM-IPM 2016-2021 Recruitment Notification
Indian Institute of Management Indore invites students for Five year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM). The candidates can apply online from 16th March 2016 to 16th April, 2016
|Closing Date for online Registration||16th April 2016|
|Aptitude test||13th May 2016|
Age Eligibility: (As on 31st July 2016)
- For General & NC- OBC category: The candidate can be of maximum 20 years of age
- For SC, ST and DA category: The candidate can be of maximum 22 years of age
- For General & NC- OBC category: Minimum 60% in SSC and HSC or equivalent examination.
- For SC, ST and DA category: Minimum 55% in SSC and HSC or equivalent examination.
- Mathematics is compulsory in standard 12th or HSC or equivalent examination
*candidates who are likely to complete their HSC or Equivalent examination by the end of June 30, 2016 can also apply.
Selection Procedure for admission
The candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria will be called for Aptitude test (which has weightage 60%) as well as for Personal interview (which has weightage 40%). In final selection the scores of both will be counted.
The Pattern of Exam: Aptitude test will be of objective nature on i) Quantitative Ability and ii) Verbal ability (Total 100 questions of 400 marks with time duration of two hours.
*There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
Application fee: Rs 1400/- (Non refundable)- for General and NC- OBC
*For SC/ST/DA/PWD: Rs 700/-(Non refundable)
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply online
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph and signatures.
- Mode of payment is online.
- Candidates can do online payment through SBI & SBI Associate Bank Internet Banking/ other bank internet banking/ SBI ATM cum Debit card / other bank ATM cum Debit card/ Credit card.
- After doing online payment e –Receipt can be downloaded and the INB reference number should be noted.
- After that candidates can feed their payment details on online application portal.
Intake limit for the course: 120 candidates
|The Programme would consist of 15 terms spread over a period of 5 years with each year having 3 terms of 3 months each.|
Courses Offered in First 3 Years
Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
- Foundation Courses in Maths & Statistics
- Game Theory
- Stochastic Modelling
- Spreadsheet Modelling
- Mathematical Modelling
- Micro and Macro-economics
- Indian Economy
- Money, Banking and Finance
- International Trade
Psychology, Sociology, Political Science, Foundations of Management
- Introduction to Sociology & Psychology
- India & World Politics
- Public Administration
- International Relations
- Business, Government and Society
- Business History
- Principles of Management
- Languages: English, Sanskrit, Spanish, German
- Foundation Courses in Science & Engineering
- Communication & Presentation Skills
- Film Making, Painting, Sculpture, Dance, Music
Courses Offered at PGP Level
(Same as PGP Curriculum)
- Finance & Accounting
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Information Systems
- OB & HR
- Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
- Rural Immersion Programme
- Himalaya Outbound Programme
- Industry Visit Workshop
- Other Optional Workshops
Fees of the Programme: Tuition fees for the first 3 years would be Rs 3,00,000/- per annum and for the next two years it would be as per prevailing PGP fees. Tuition fee does not include boarding and lodging charges.