LSAT India 2016 Exam Notification
USA-based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) invites application for Common Law Admission test 2016-2017. The online registration has begun from 9th Nov, 2015 and will continue till 1st May, 2016.
|Closing Date for online Registration||1st May 2016|
|Registration through Demand Draft/PO/Banker's cheque||9th November 2015 to 28th April 2016|
|Closing date for Payment of fees online||1st May 2016|
|Closing date for Payment of fees offline||28th April 2016|
|Date of written examination||15th May 2016|
- The generalized eligibility criteria for seeking admission in undergraduate course is that the candidate should have obtained Higher Secondary School/ Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent certificate from a recognized Board with not less than 50% marks in aggregate. Please note that different colleges have different eligibility criteria
*It is the candidates' responsibility to understand the eligibility requirements of the associated law schools before deciding to register for the LSAT—India
There is pen and paper based test
The Pattern of Exam
- Objective test: The test will be pen and paper based on (i) Analytical Reasoning, ii) 1st Logical Reasoning (iii) 2nd Logical Reasoning iv) Reading comprehension (100 questions within time duration of 2 hours and 20 minutes)
* There will be no negative marking
- Test Scores of students writing the LSAT—India will be transmitted to the Associated Colleges.
Registration fees: Rs 3800/- (Non Refundable)
How to Register
- Candidates need to register online through lsat.formistry.com
- Candidates have to register online but the mode of payment can be online as well as offline.
- Candidates can do online payment via credit cards.
- Candidates can do offline payment by demand draft/ pay order/ banker’s cheque.
- The demand draft/pay order/banker's cheque (favoring Pearson India Education Services Pvt Ltd, payable at New Delhi/ Noida) should reach the below mentioned address on or before 28th April, 2016 either by post or courier.
6708, DLF Phase – IV
Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002
Phone: +91 7863027791
- Candidates should write their full name and the LSAT—India registration number on the back-side of the envelope.
- On completion of the registration, all candidates will get an LSAT—India registration number.
- After completing the LSAT—India registration, candidates can apply to the associated colleges (colleges which will accept LSAT—India scores). Candidates can choose to apply to any or all of the associated colleges
- The list of the associated colleges is available at http://www.pearsonvueindia.com/lsatindia/associated-colleges/
- Candidates will need to mention this LSAT—India registration number while submitting the application forms to the associated colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT—India registration number, the candidate must download/obtain the application form from the associated college. The college admission application forms will require candidates to mention their LSAT—India registration number. Candidates must ensure that they write their LSAT—India registration number at the given place in the Application Form of the associated colleges.
- If a candidate registers for the test and then realizes that he/she is ineligible for admission to the intended law school, no test-fee refund will be available.
CareerLift wishes you all the best for LSAT 2016!