MP PSC Preliminary State Service Examination 2015
MP PSC is conducting Preliminary State Service Examination 2015 for 591 vacancies. The online registration of application begins from 9th January 2015 ends on 8th February 2015
|Closing Date for Registration||8th February2015|
|Date for any rectification in application||15th January 2015 to 10th February 2015|
|Payment of fees online||9th January 2015 to 8th February 2015|
|Admit card will be available on website||17th April 2015 to 7th May 2015|
|Date of written examination||9th May 2015
i) Test of GK : Morning session (10 am to 12 pm)
ii) Test of General Aptitude : Afternoon session (2 pm to 4 pm)
Age as on 1st January 2015 candidate should be
|Post||Minimum age||Maximum age|
|Vice Superintendent of police||20||25|
|District Excise officer||21||25|
|Excise Vice supervisor||20||30|
|Superintendent District Jail||21||30|
|Assistant Jail Superintendent||18||30|
|Assistant Regional Transport officer||21||35|
The candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university or equivalent qualification from recognized government organization.
There will be written exam of objective type test (Pen paper mode)
The Pattern of Exam:
Two objective type tests: The test will be pen – paper based
- General Knowledge-100 questions (200 marks). Duration: 2 hours
- General Aptitude Test - 100 questions (200 marks). Duration: 2 hours
Note: The questions in objective tests will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. Use only black ball point pen for marking the right answer.
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply online through official website www.mponline.gov.in, www.mppsc.com, www.mppsc.nic.in
- Mode of payment is also online.
- Candidates can do online payment through debit card (Master card or VISA) or credit card
- Candidates can also do online payment via internet banking of SBI or Union bank.
- Any rectification in the application form can be done from 15th January 2015 to 10th February 2015 with rectification charge of Rs 50/-
Application fee and Examination charge:
|Serial no.||Category||Total amount|
|1||For all candidates and for candidates outside MP||Rs 500/-|
|2||OBC and Physically challenged||Rs 250/-|
|For all categories mandatory applicable portal charges are Rs 40|
- Candidates must scan their photographs and signatures.
- After filing the application form, they have to submit it.
- Immediately after submitting the application form, candidates will see a pop up window showing the details of their Application form, Deposited money, Transition ID, Application number etc. Candidates will have to take the print out of these details for future reference.
CareerLift wishes you all the best!