New India Assurance Recruitment 2014
New India Assurance Recruitment 2014 will select candidates for 1536 posts of across India. The online registration of application begins from 18/10/2014 to 10/11/2014.
Closing Date for Registration
Payment of fees online only
18/10/2014 to 10/11/2014
Tentative dates of Online examination
17th , 18th and 24th January, 2015
New India Assurance Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 1536
Name of the Post: Assistant Class-III
Name of the Category:
1. SC: 175 Posts
2. ST: 74 Posts
3. OBC: 457 Posts
4. General: 830 Posts
As on 30th June, 2014 ,Minimum Age: 18 years; Maximum Age: 30 years(as on 30.06.2014). Candidates born not earlier than 1st July1984 and not later than 30 th June 1996 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities); and the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/HSC/Intermediate/ Graduation level; and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Proficiency in the Regional Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Regional Language of the State/UT), for whose vacancies a candidate wishes to apply, is preferable. (Some questions may be put at the time of interview to ascertain the candidate‘s familiarity with the Regional Language of the State/UT
Online examination is followed by interview and computer literacy test.
There is first written exam (online objective type test) will be followed by interview and computer proficiency test.
The Pattern of Exam:
Online Objective test: The test will be online objective type, consisting of (i) General Awareness (ii) English language (iii) Numerical aptitude (iv) Reasoning Ability (v) Computer Knowledge(250 marks). Duration: 120 mins
Note: The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English & Hindi.
The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English language, will be bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. There will be negative marking for wrong answers in the objective test. ¼ th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Total marks obtained from 250 shall be proportionately reduced to base of 35 marks (A)
Interview: Interview will be of 15 marks (B)
Final evaluation will be done as A + B i.e. out of 50 Marks
Computer Proficiency Test: Candidates will have to qualify in the Computer Proficiency Test for final selection. No separate marks will be awarded for Computer Proficiency Test.
How to apply:
- Candidates need to apply online through official website www.newindia.co.in from 18-10-2014 to 10-11-2014.
- Candidates have to apply online and the mode of payment is also online only.
- Candidates can do online payment through using debit cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master), Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash etc.
|Serial no.||Category||Total Amount|
SC/ST/PWD/Ex- Service men/ Females
OBC and others
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the www.newindia.co.in from 18-10-2014 to 10-11-2014.
- Before applying online, candidates must scan their photographs and signatures
- Visit website www.newindia.co.in and click on ‘apply online’
- To register application, choose the tab "CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email- id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
- Fill all the mandatory details and Submit
- Click on 'PAYMENT' Tab and proceed for payment
- After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
- On successful completion of the transaction, an e Receipt will be generated.
- Take print out of E-receipt
- Take print out of online application form with fee payment details.
Salary & Emoluments:
7640-440(1)-8080-480(2)-9040-540(5)-11740-625(2)-12990-760(3)-15270-790(2)-16850-840(5)-21050.The salary scales are under revision with effect from August 2012.
II Emoluments: Total emoluments (Prerevision) works out to approximately Rs.15000/ per month in the initial stage in a metro city. Other Allowance may vary depending upon the place of posting. Apart from allowances other benefits such as lump sum domiciliary medical benefit, membership of Group Mediclaim Policy for Reimbursement of hospitalisation expenses, leave travel subsidy and other staff welfare schemes would be as per the rules of the Company
Visit mycareerlift.com and access career lift competitive online and offline test packages to ensure your sure shot success
If you wish to apply, HURRY !!!