- No Data Available
NIRMA University- Bachelor’s in Business Administration (BBA)
Nirma Education and Research Foundation was established in 1994 and its Institute of Management which was set up in 1996 is now counted among the leading B-school in India. Nirma University offers 5 years integrated course (BBA + MBA) course. This is an innovative programme that combines the under-graduate and post graduate programmes - BBA & MBA. The first three years (Under-graduation period) comprise of six semesters (two semesters in each year). Applicants are required to appear for National Level Admission Test [UGAT] to be conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA).
In addition to UGAT, the candidates should also apply separately to the Institute of Management, Nirma University. UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) is an Entrance Test for professional programmes conducted by All India Management Association.
Availability of Seats
There are 60 seats out of which fifteen percent of the intake is allocated for admission to NRI students. Over and above fifteen percent seats are also allocated to Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Foreign Students / Children of Indian workers of Gulf countries and South East Asia.
- Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Examination (10+2) or any other equivalent examination recognised by Nirma University with minimum 60% aggregate marks and English as one of the subjects.
- Candidates appearing for HSC exam can also apply provided they furnish the proof of having met with the minimum eligibility criteria at the time of joining the programme.
- Candidates should not be more than 20 years of age as on 1st july of the year of admissio
1. The candidates are required to apply and appear for the admission test UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) which is usually conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) in month of May at various centers of India. And the applications for UGAT are accepted till April 30.
2. In addition to UGAT application form, the candidates are also required to apply for Institute of Management, Nirma University.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Admission Test are called for Personal Interview. The interview is conducted in selected cities which are announced later. The candidates are finally selected for admission based on the candidates' performance in the Admission Test, Personal Interview and Academic Performance in X, XII.
The selection criteria consist of three components and their weightage ratio is as follows:
- Admission Test : 50%
- Personal Interview : 30%
- Academic Performance : 20%
The exam pattern for AIMA-UGAT for Bachelors in Business Administration (B.B.A) entrance test is given below
|S.No||Section Name||Number of Questions||Timings|
1000 – 1200 Hrs
|2.||Numerical and Data Analysis||30|
|3.||Reasoning and Intelligence||30|
The tuition fees for BBA Phase is Rs. 1,25,000 per annum and there are some other applicable fees also. For foreign Nationals/PIO/NRI the tuition fee is US$ 5000 or equivalent in Indian Rupees per annum.
Perks of the Course