NMIMS 2016 Admission for LAW Courses
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) is recruiting students for Undergraduate Degree course BA, LLB (Hons) & BBA, LLB (Hons) five year integrated programs.
The online registration begins from 5th March 2016 and will continue up to 12th June 2016.
|Closing Date for online registration on website www.nmims.edu||12th June 2016|
|First Merit List of selected candidates for admission on website www.nmims.edu after 5.00 pm||23rd June 2016|
|Payment of fees (Time : 11.00 am to 4.00 pm)||24th to 30th June 2016|
|Second Merit List for admission on website www.nmims.edu after 5.00 pm||2nd July 2016|
|Payment of fees (Time : 11.00 am to 4.00 pm)||4 th to 9th July 2016|
|Commencement of classes & Closure of Admission||11th July 2016|
Number of seats for BA, LLB (Hons): 60; BBA, LLB (Hons):60
Selection Procedure for admission: Merit list will be prepared on the basis of CLAT score & the program preferences for the course given by the candidate at the time of online registration. The preferences once given in online registration cannot be changed later. The merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the Institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure correct CLAT & 12th score is entered in online form.
- Candidates above 25 years of age are restricted to apply for undergraduate programs
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent exam including International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB certificate) in any stream from a recognized Board at first attempt and obtained minimum 50% aggregate marks.
- CLAT is Mandatory for the above program/s.
- Candidates of CBSE, ICSE, should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which the candidate has appeared for (not best of four, five, six or seven). The candidate shall have passed all the subjects for which the candidate has appeared; aggregate of all subject(s) will be taken into consideration for confirming eligibility of the candidate for the program at the time of admission.
- The candidate who has NOT cleared the 10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt is NOT eligible to apply for the course.
- In any stage, if it is found that the equivalence certificate, 10th, 12th marks & CLAT score given by candidate in online form is different, such candidate will not be considered for admission and if admitted his/ her admission will be cancelled & fees will be forfeited.
Application fee: Rs 1200/- Non Refundable
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply online through www.nmims.edu
- The mode of payment is online through credit card
Refund Rules: Candidate should submit a written request for withdrawal / cancellation of admission & submit it to Deputy Registrar (Admission) along with original fee receipt. The Schedule of refund of fees will be as follows:
|1. Till the date of commencement of the Programme (till 11th July 2016)||Rs.1000/- will be deducted as administrative charges|
|2. Cancellation after the official closure of admission (12th July 2016 onwards)||Cancellation made after the official closing of admission fees will NOT be refunded.|
Fees : Fees for Batch 2015: (for reference only) B.A., LL.B. (Hons.): Rs.1,00,000/- B.B.A., LL.B. (Hons.):Rs. 1,50,000/- The fees for 2016 will be declared at the time of admission / will be mentioned in the Admission call letter.