NTSE 2015 - 2016 EXAM
National Council of Educational Research & Training welcomes students of class X for NTSE 2015-2016 Exam.
|Last date of submission of application form||To be notified by the respective state and it may vary from state to state|
|Examination in Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, and Andaman & Nicobar Islands||7th Nov, 2015 (Saturday)|
|Examination in all other states and union Territories||8th Nov, 2015 (Sunday)|
|Examination in all states and union Territories||
8th May 2016 (Sunday)
All the students of class X studying in recognized schools are eligible to appear for stage I Examination conducted by State/ UTs. There will be no domicile restriction.
The Pattern of Exam:
Stage I Exam:
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) which also includes Language Comprehension Test.
Stage II Exam:
The pattern of this exam will be informed in due course
- There will be two stage selection process for award of scholarship
- For stage I selection will be done by State and UTs via written examination
- Students who qualify Stage I will be eligible for appearing in Stage II examination which is conducted by NCERT.
- Application form can be procured from State/ UT Liaison Officer.
- For Stage I Exam the concerned State and UT will notify the requisite application fees and mode of payment.
- For Stage II NCERT will not charge any fee for Stage II exam
- Completed application form should be duly signed by Principal of the School.
Results for Stage I will be announced by respective States / UTs and results of Stage II will be announced by NCERT.
**Indian students studying abroad in class 10th can appear directly for Stage II exam under conditions prescribed by NTSE brochure. Candidates may fill up the application form, available on NCERT website latest by February 28, 2016.
Visit mycareerlift.com and access career lift competitive online and offline test packages to ensure your sure shot success.