Railway Recruitment Board Notification 2014
RRB Exam Recruitment Notification 2014
Railway Recruitment Board is all set for recruitment of Senior Engineer group and Junior Engineer group as per latest notification of 20th September 2014. The online registration of application begins from 20th September 2014 ends on 19th October 2014.
|Closing Date for Registration||19th October 2014|
|Payment of fees offline||22nd September 2014 to 16th October 2014|
|Payment of fees online||20th September 2014 to 19th October2014|
|Date of written examination (Junior Engineer group)||14th December 2014|
|Date of written examination (Senior Engineer Group)||21st December 2014|
|S.No||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Age limit|
|Senior Section Engineer||1797||20-35|
|Chief Depot Material Superindent||52||20-35|
|Depot Material Superindent||105||18-33|
|Chemical Metallurgical Assistant||179||20-35|
*The lower and upper age limit indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.01.2015.
**Educational Qualification: Candidates should have requisite Educational/Technical qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from recognized Board/University /Institute as on the date of submission of the ONLINE application.
How to apply
- Candidates can apply to any one RRB (separately for SSE and/or JE group, depending upon their eligibility) only through ONLINE application mode by visiting the website of RRB concerned
- Application to more than one RRB for the same group will lead to rejection of all the applications for that group
- Candidates need to apply online through the “ONLINE/E-Application” link provided for filling ONLINE application between 20th September 2014 ends on 19th October 2014.
- Please fill up the personal details/BIO-DATA, fee paid etc. carefully. They are also required to exercise their option/preference for Category No(s). & Railway/Production Unit
- The candidates are required to indicate their Post-wise and Railway-wise preferences very carefully.
- *Pay examination fee (Rs.100/- only), if applicable, online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking. Exam fee can also be paid through SBI Branch or any computerized Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip. Ensure payment of exam fee is done only during the dates mentioned in the Challan/Pay-In-Slip.
- .Candidates who opt to pay examination fee through “SBI challan” or “Computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip (Service Charges apply)” should note that the mode will be deactivated at the end of working hours on 16.10.2014.
- They need to take out print out of system generated fee payment challan and present it at any of the above branches with the requisite fee.
- The recruitment process for the post(s) is based on Single stage written examination followed by verification of original documents.
- Selection is made strictly as per merit, on the basis of written examination.
- The Question papers shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- The question paper will have 150 questions, out of which about 90 questions will be of Technical Ability & General Science and about 60 questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and reasoning.
- Duration of the examination will be 120 minutes.
- There shall be negative marking in written examination and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question
- Based on the performance of candidates in the written examination, candidates equal to the number of vacancies are called for document verification in the main list.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration
For more details visit the official website click here
Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
*No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes.
* For UR/OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs.100/-
JE Group - Grade pay Rs 4200/- (Junior Engineer, Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical &Metallurgical Assistant) and SSE Group - Grade pay Rs 4600/- (Senior Section Engineer, Chief Depot Material Superintendent)
Visit mycareerlift.com and access career lift competitive online and offline test packages to ensure your sure shot success
If you wish to apply, HURRY !!!