SBI Associate Bank Clerical Exam 2015
The State Bank of India is on its marks to knock Jan/Feb 2015. The SBI Associate Bank Clerk exam will select candidates for 6425 posts of clerical cadre in its Associate banks across India. The online registration of application begins from 20/11/2014 ends on 9/12/2014.
|Closing Date for Registration||9/12/2014|
|Payment of fees online||20/11/2014 to 9/12/2014|
|Payment of fees offline||22/11/2014 to 11/12/2014|
|Date of written examination||Various dates in the month of January & February 2015 (tentatively)|
As on 01.12.2014 Minimum age 20 years ; Maximum age 28 years . Candidates born between 01/12/1986 and 01/12/1994 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification
As on 01/12/2014, Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before the eligibility date.
The test will be online objective type and followed by interview.
The Pattern of Exam:
- Objective test: The test will be online objective type, consisting of (i) General Awareness (ii) General English (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) Reasoning Ability (v) Marketing aptitude and Computer Knowledge. Each test will be of 40 marks and Total marks will be 200 marks
Duration: 2 hours and 15 mins
*there will be negative marking in objective test and 1/4th mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
*the questions for objective tests will be bilingual except for General English.
- Interview (35 marks): the knowledge of local language will be tested in interview and its weightage will be 10% out of 35 marks of interview.
- The candidates will have to pass in each of the objective test.
- The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Objective Tests will be arranged in descending order in each category. Adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called Interview.
- The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the bank.
- Final selection will be done by counting the marks of objective test and interview together.
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply online through official website of the bank www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in between 20/11/2014 to 9/12/2014
- Candidates have to apply online but the mode of payment can be done online as well as offline.
- Candidates can do online payment through Master/ Visa/debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
- Candidates can do offline payment also. They need to take out print out of system generated fee payment challan and present it at any branch of SBI with the requisite fee
Application fee and Intimation charge: Non Refundable
|Serial no.||Category||Total amount|
|1||SC/ST/PWD/ XS||Rs 100/- (intimation charge only)|
|2||General and OBC||Rs 600/-(application fee + intimation charge)|
- Candidates must scan their photographs and signatures.
- After filing the application form, they have to submit the data or save it.
- After this the candidates will get a provisional registration number and password. They should note it down for further usage.
- Candidates must take out the printout of the application form before submitting it online
- Three days after the payment of fees, the candidates will receive registration confirmation either by SMS/ Email
Emoluments: In metro cities like Mumbai Rs.17500.00 per month inclusive of D.A. and other allowances at the current rate. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting
Pay Scale: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300 (under review)
Why should you take SBI Bank Associate clerk exam?
Visit mycareerlift.com and access career lift competitive online and offline test packages to ensure your sure shot success
If you wish to apply, HURRY !!!