SBI Associate Bank PO Recruitment 2014
The State Bank of India is on its marks to knock November 2014. The SBI Bank PO exam will select candidates for 2986 posts of Probationary officer cadre in its Associate banks across India. The online registration of application begins from 1/9/2014 ends on 18/9/2014.
|Closing Date for Registration||18/9/2014|
|Payment of fees online||1/9/2014 to 18/9/2014|
|Payment of fees offline||3/9/2014 to 20/9/2014|
|Date of written examination||Various dates in the month of November 2014 (tentatively)|
As on 01.09.2014 Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.09.2014 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.09.1984 and not later than 01.09.1993 (both days inclusive)
As on 01.09.2014, Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Candidate having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before the eligibility date.
There is first written exam (online objective type test) and descriptive test(offline :pen and paper mode) followed by GD and interview.
The Pattern of Exam:
Objective test: The test will be online objective type, consisting of (i) General Awareness, Marketing and Computer Knowledge (ii) English language (iii) Data Analysis and Interpretation (iv) Reasoning Ability (High level). Total marks 200 marks
Duration: 2 hours
Descriptive test (offline: pen and paper mode): The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration (50marks) will be of “Test of English Language (comprehension, short précis, letter writing & essay)”. The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank
Group discussion (20 marks) and Interview (30 marks)
- The candidates will have to pass in each of the objective test.
- Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in objective test.
- The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank
- The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category. Adequate number of candidates in each category, as decided by the Bank will be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
- The qualifying marks in Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the bank.
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply online through official website of the bank www.sbi.co.in between 1/9/2014 and 18/9/2014
- Candidates have to apply online but the mode of payment can be done online as well as offline.
- Candidates can do online payment through debit card/ credit card/ internet banking.
- Candidates can do offline payment also. They need to take out print out of system generated fee payment challan and present it at any branch of SBI with the requisite fee
Application fee and Intimation charge: Non Refundable
|Serial no.||Category||Total amount|
|1.||SC/ST/PWD||Rs 100/- (intimation charge only)|
|2.||All others||Rs 500/-(application fee + intimation charge)|
- Candidates must scan their photographs and signatures.
- After filing the application form, they have to submit the data or save it.
- After this the candidates will get a provisional registration number and password. They should note it down for further usage.
- Candidates must take out the printout of the application form before submitting it online
- Three days after the payment of fees, the candidates will receive registration confirmation either by SMS/ Email
Why should you take SBI Bank Associate Bank PO exam?
Visit mycareerlift.com and access career lift competitive online and offline test packages to ensure your sure shot success
If you wish to apply, HURRY !!!