SBI Clerk Recruitment 2014
This is an entrance exam that drew approximately 34,29,375 Candidates for 19000 vacancies last year. The State Bank of India is on its marks to knock in June 2014. The SBI Bank Clerk exam will select candidates for 5092 posts of Assistants in Clerical cadre across India. The online registration of application begins from 26th May 2014 ends on June 14th 2014.
Date of Examination
|Closing Date for Registration||14thJune 2014|
|Payment of fees online||26th May 2014 to 14th June 2014|
|Payment of fees offline||28th May 2014 to 17th June 2014|
|Date of written examination||Various dates in the month of July / August (tentatively)|
The candidate should be aged minimum 20 years to maximum 28 years (As on 01.05.2014) i.e should be born
between 02.05.1986 and 01.05.1994
- Educational Qualification
As on 31.08.2014, the candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university or equivalent qualification from recognized government organization. Those who are in the final year of Graduation / Semester may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 31.08.2014.
There is written exam (online objective type test) followed by interview.
The Pattern of Exam:
(i) Objective test: The test will be online objective type, consisting of:
(i) General Awareness
(ii) General English
(iii) Quantitative Aptitude
(iv) Reasoning Ability
(v) Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge (200 marks).
Duration: 2 hours and 15 mins
Note: The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e.,
English & Hindi. There will be negative marking for wrong answers in the objective test. ¼th
mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The candidates will have to pass in each of the objective test
- The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the bank
- Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank
- Depending upon the number of vacancies, only certain number of candidates from the merit list will be called for interview
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online test and interview taken together
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply online through official website of the bank www.sbi.co.in between 26th May 2014 and 14th June 2014
- Candidates have to apply online but the mode of payment can be done online as well as offline
- Candidates can do online payment through debit card / credit card / internet banking
- Candidates can do offline payment also. They need to take out print out of system generated fee
- payment challan and present it at any branch of SBI with the requisite fee
Application fee and Intimation charge: Non Refundable
|Serial no.||Category||Total Amount|
|1||SC/ST/PWD/XS||Rs 100/- (intimation charge only)|
|2||General and OBC||Rs 450/-(application fee + intimation charge)|
1. Candidates must scan their photographs and signatures
2. After filing the application form, they have to submit the data or save it
3. After this the candidates will get a provisional registration number and password. They should note it
down for further usage
4. Candidates must take out the printout of the application form before submitting it online
5. Three days after the payment of fees, the candidates will receive registration confirmation either by
Why Should you take SBI Bank Clerk exam?
- It is for Assistant clerical posts in India’s largest bank in terms of assests.
- It gives you government job that promises not only decent salary but numerous perks and facilities
- It is socially prestigious to become Assistant clerk in the country’s leading bank
- It is open for any graduate of any stream or caste or category I within the age limit
Visit MyCareerLift.com and access career lift competitive online and offline test packages to ensure your sure shot success
If you wish to apply, HURRY !!!