SSC Senior Technical Assistant & Junior Scientific Assistant
Commission invites applications for recruitment to the posts of Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical) & Junior Scientific Assistant ( Dte. Gen. of Supplies & Transport). The details as per notification of 20th September 2014 are as follows:
Note: The last date for registration of application is 20th October 2014.
Vacancy details :
1. For Junior Scientific Assistant : Total 10 – UR:07 ; OBC: 2 ; SC: 01
2. For Senior Technical Assistant : Total 2 only for UR
Eligibility for Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical)
- Age : Not exceeding 30 years (Not Exceeding 30 years (Relaxable by 5 years for Central Government Employees)
- Educational Qualification : Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University.
Eligibility for Junior Scientific Assistant ( Dte. Gen. of Supplies & Transport)
Age : Not exceeding 30 years (Not Exceeding 30 years (Relaxable by 5 years for SC, 03 years for OBC and by 5 years for Central Government Employees)
(i) Degree in Science with Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics OR Chemistry, Botany and Zoology.
(ii) Two years experience in Food Inspection/Analysis.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted in the format published in the Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated 20.09.2014 Application form is also available on the Regional Office’s website.
For details Click here
Requisite documents along with application form :
(i) Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/- affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form.
(ii) One recent passport size photograph to be pasted on the application
(iii) Two self - addressed envelopes of 12 cms x 25 cms size, one of which should be affixed with postage stamps worth Rs.6/-
(iv) Documents in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-S.
(v) Attested copies of certificates and mark statements pertaining to all the years showing age and educational qualifications. Candidates have the option to either self- attest the photo-copies of various documents to be submitted by them or to submit the copies of the documents duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
(vi) Candidates in Govt. service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.
Fees: Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only).
*No fee for Woman candidates, Physically Handicapped, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-S. However, no fee concession would be admissible to Ex-S who would otherwise be considered as general candidate. Such candidates are required to pay the requisite fee.
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualifications will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks, etc., or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission.
- Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable/ required or considered necessary by the Commission at its discretion.
- Candidates qualified on the basis of merit of proficiency test, if any held, would be required to appear for Interview.
- Final select list would be prepared in order of merit as disclosed by the aggregate mark
Mode of Payment of fees :
- Candidates have to pay fee in the shape of CRFS.
- These stamps are available at all departmental Post Offices Of the country.
- These stamps may be pasted on the application form in the space provided for the purpose.
- These CRFS must be got cancelled from the counter clerk of any post office including the post office of issue with the date stamp of post office in such a manner that the impression is clear and distinct.
Grade Pay : (i) For Junior Scientific Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200.
(ii) For Senior Technical Assistant: Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/
Visit mycareerlift.com and access career lift competitive online and offline test packages to ensure your sure shot success.
If you wish to apply, HURRY !!!