- No Data Available
St. Xavier’s College - Bachelor in Management studies (BMS)
St. Xavier’s College is a part of a group of Charitable Trusts called the “Jesuits”. They continuously strive to gain new perspectives and new areas for research. They offer Bachelor’s in Management studies (BMS) of three-years which include six semesters. The batch shall consist of maximum 60 students which is managed by highly experienced faculties from the industrial and service sectors.
St. Xavier’s College is committed to provide:
The eligibility for ST.XAVIER's-Bachelors in Management Studies (B.M.S) is given below
- A candidate, for being eligible for admission to the B.M.S. degree course shall have passed the XII Std from a recognized board or Maharashtra State board. Students passing the H.S.C. or any other examination conducted by Boards/Universities outside Maharashtra State, should apply to the college for a provisional eligibility certificate.
- The candidates should have secured not less than 60% marks in case of students belonging to the General Category, not less than 55% in the case of students belonging to the minority category and not less than 50% marks in the case of students belonging to reserved category.
- To apply, one has to display the original mark sheet at the college office, along with 2 photocopies of the same. For confirmation of the eligibility, students should submit to the college office, before the ending of the first semester, the statement of marks, the passing certificate and the migration certificate.
- At the time of admission the student must submit the following documents in original along with duly attested photocopies: H.S.C. Marksheet, Baptism Certificate (For the Minority community - Christians), Caste Certificate (if applicable) and Documentary Evidence regarding special category status.
For exam pattern of ST.XAVIER's - Bachelors in Management Studies (BMS) entrance test is given below
|S.No||Name of Test|
|1.||General Knowledge & Current Affairs|
|5.||Reasoning & Critical Analysis|
- There will be one question paper for each course, of two hours duration
- The Question paper will consist of 2 Sections made up of objective and subjective type questions
- The question paper will be in the English
Reservation of Seats for Admission
|Sr. No.||Category||No. of Seats|
The Special category is for the wards of transferred State/Central Government and Private Sector employees, Defence Personnel, Ex-Servicemen, Freedom fighters; for the Physically/Visually challenged candidates and for students who have met with an accident and also for award winners at the District/State/National Level in Sports or Cultural activities.
The total fees, including deposit and laboratory fees, as prescribed by the Mumbai University, are as follows:
- First Year - Rs.21, 760/-
- Second Year- Rs.18, 100/-
- Third Year- Rs.19, 310/-
Note: The Reserved Category Candidates (i.e. SC, ST, VJNT, DT, SBC & OBC) will be entitled to exemption of certain fees as prescribed by the Government, subject to submission of necessary documents along with the application form, if found eligible for such concession.
Mode of Application
- As per latest information, candidates can apply on-line by logging on to the Homepage of St. Xavier’s College website: www.xaviers.edu.
- The fee for the on-line application for an ST/SC candidate is Rs. 300/- and Rs. 600/- for all other candidates.
- Candidates can make payment online through Credit/Debit Cards. Candidates can also opt to make payment by Demand Draft drawn on a nationalized Bank in favor of ‘Principal, St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai and forward it by speed post addressed to the Registrar of the College.
Important Exam Information