- No Data Available
Why Symbiosis BBA?
Symbiosis International Educational Centre is a deemed university which has several institutes for different courses. And for the general recruitment it conducts SET. Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies is one of its institutes for undergraduate course viz. BBA which was inaugurated in the year 2004.
The eligibility criteria for admission:
For Indian students
- Passed XII or equivalent course in any discipline from any recognized Board / Council / University with minimum 50% marks for general (open) category and 45% marks for students of SC and ST category.
- The candidates must qualify the Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET), Group Exercise and Personal interview.
For foreign national (FN):
- A student is eligible to apply as a Foreign National (FN) if he/she is a citizen of any country other than India and holds a foreign passport.
For Non Resident Indian (NRI):
- A student is eligible to apply as a Non Resident Indian (NRI) if he/she has appeared either 10th or 10+2 (equivalent to the Indian 10th or 12th) examination outside India.
- It is mandatory for NRI students who have appeared for their 10th Std exam outside India and 12th in India to appear for the SET TEST.
BBA programme in Pune intakes 300 students
Reservation of seats for Special Categories (Indian Students)
The following are the reservation rules that shall be followed while admitting Indian students:
1) Scheduled Caste: 15%
2) Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
3) Differently abled students: 3%
4) Armed Forces Dependants (Wards of Serving/Retired): 5%
5) Kashmiri Migrants: 2 seats over and above the sanctioned intake.
The syllabus / exam pattern for Symbiosis entrance test SET for Bachelors in Business Administration (B.B.A) is
|Sr. No||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|4.||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||30|
- Usually SET takes place in first week of May every year and result comes out by third week of May.
|Program Fees For BBA(For Indian Students)||Amount for 1st year|
|Academic Fees (Per Annum)||Rs. 1,80,000|
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)||Rs. 10,000|
|Program Fees For BBA(For International Students)||Amount for 1st year|
|Academic Fees (Per Annum)||$ 4833|
|Administrative Fess(Non Refundable)||$ 670|
|Institute Deposit (Refundable)||$ 167|
Symbiosis Entrance Test 2016 Notification for Undergraduate Programme.