ULSAT 2015 Exam Notification
The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) invites application for UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) 2015 for Under graduate courses like BA LLB (Hons.) with emphasis on Energy Laws, B.Com LLB (Hons.) with emphasis on Taxation Law and BBA LLB (Hons.) with emphasis on Corporate Laws. It offers Post Graduate course like LLM with specialization in Energy Laws of a year’s duration.
|Closing Date for Registration||3rd May 2015|
|Payment of fees online||3rd May 2015|
|Date of online examination||11th May 2015 to 17th May 2015|
*Test Slots can be chosen by students from 1st May 2015 till 6th May 2015 on www.upes.ac.in
Eligibility for undergraduate programme
Only candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 1, 1993 are eligible to apply for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate only will be taken as authentic.
Minimum 50% Marks at Higher & Senior Secondary level (10th & 12th) for B.A L.L.B, and BBA LLB (Hons.). In case of B.com LLB candidate should be from Class 12th Science or Commerce stream only.
Eligibility for Postgraduate programme
A candidate should have obtained minimum 50% marks in HSC and LL.B. from a recognized University
There is online test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
The Pattern of Exam :
The test will be online on
|S.No||Sections||No. of Questions||Time Duration|
|2.||Quantitative & Numerical Ability||30|
|4.||Legal General Knowledge||30|
The online test will be followed by Group discussion and personal interview.
How to apply
- Candidates need to apply online through official website of http://www.upes.ac.in
- Upload scanned passport size photos
- Candidates have to apply online and the mode of payment is also online.
- Candidates can do online payment through debit card/ credit card.
- After completing the submission process successfully, you must take a print-out of the completed application form for your reference.
- On successful submission of your online application form, you will get an online application number. Please retain this form number carefully for future reference.
- You can also purchase Prospectus & Application form by Demand Draft / Cash.
- Candidates can collect UPES Prospectus & Application form by sending a demand draft in favour of "UPES Fee Account", payable at New Delhi / Dehradun alongwith request letter or by Cash payment from admission counters at Ahmedabad / Chandigarh/ Cochin / Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
Cost of prospectus and application form
For Indian Resident
|By Demand Draft / online||Rs 1850|
|By Cash||Rs 1750|
For Foreign Resident : Fee : US$ 75 (as per prevailing Indian conversion rate)
CareerLift wishes you all the best for ULSAT 2015!