I have done graduation in B.Sc and post graduation in English Literature. How can I get into CA?

For non commerce graduates or post graduate having secured in aggregate a minimum of 60% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination conducted by any recognized University (including Open University) can get into second level of CA (IPC).

finish bar