What is the exam pattern for SBI clerical exam?
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests of 100 questions of 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
- English Language (30 questions of 30 marks)
- Numerical ability (35 questions of 35 marks)
- Reasoning ability (35 questions of 35 marks)
Note: Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.
Phase – II: Main Examination: The structure of main examination (online objective type) would be as follows:
- General/ Financial Awareness (50 questions of 50 marks within 35 minutes)
- General English (40 questions of 40 marks within 35 minutes)
- Quantitative Aptitude(50 questions of 50 marks within 45 minutes)
- Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude (50 questions of 60 marks within 45 minutes). Total 190 questions of 200 marks with time duration: 2 hours and 40 mins