Sales & Marketing ExecutiveJob posted on 17-May-2018
Contact various formal and informal educational institutions across India for explaining them the worth of the Educational products designed by Career Lift, so that they will purchase the same.
A Sales Executive has following primary responsibilities:
- Organizing sales visits.
- Demonstrating/presenting products .
- Establishing new business.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives .
- Good Communication Skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Strong Work Values.
- Proper Work Management .
Job Type : Full-time
Qualification: Any Graduate and/or Post Graduate
Package: Up to 3 Lakhs p.a. (Hike on the current salary for experienced candidates)
Location : Indore
Work Schedule : 6 days a week (Monday-Saturday)